We encourage women to talk to their healthcare provider about using HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
The majority of hormone replacement products on the market today are synthetic medications that mimic human hormones. Unfortunately, because these chemicals are not exactly the same as those found in the human body, unwanted and intolerable side effects can occur.
Compounded HRT is an option designed to individually dose hormones made to be the same in structure and function as the body’s own hormones.
The human identical hormones we use follow the same metabolic pathways as the body’s own hormones, thereby restoring the hormone balance.
We can help you by:
- Saving you time by providing a resource to address questions regarding HRT.
- Recommending specific courses of therapy to your physician based upon your individual needs.
- Addressing questions regarding side effects and ongoing therapy.
- Assisting your physician with therapy adjustments on an ongoing basis to assure optimal results.
Triangle Compounding Provides Medications for Women in all stages of life:
- Treatment of Menopause and PMS Symptoms
- Preconception and Early Pregnancy
- Mom and Baby Care
- Antibiotics or other medications infants/babies may need that are allergen free
- Nursing support