The Owen Mumford Autoject 2 EL Fixed Needle Insulin Pen with External Indicator is specially designed for those who have difficulty injecting themselves with a syringe. Autoject 2 auto-injector is designed to conceal the syringe and needle from view. At the touch of a button, it automatically inserts the needle and contents into the skin without the user having to watch. Simple, one-handed operation makes Autoject 2 suitable for use at a wider range of injection sites and easier to administer by users of all ages. The unique injection pen comes equipped with a choice of depth adjusters for various syringes, a safety mechanism to prevent accidental firing, a firing button that injects the contents of the syringe automatically, and an injection complete window. This Owen Mumford diabetes injection pen is compatible with most brands of fixed needle insulin syringes for subcutaneous injections.
Autoject 2 EL Fixed Needle with External Indicator AJ1310 Features:
- Designed to conceal the syringe and needle from view for those apprehensive about injection
- Simple, one-handed operation accommodates a range of injection sites
- Easy-to-use insulin pen is easy for all ages including children and seniors to operate
- Firing button automatically injects contents of the syringe
- Easily-visible device window shows when injection is completed
- Safety interlock mechanism prevents accidental firing until device is pressed against the skin
- Includes choice of depth adjusters that pre-set at different penetration depths
- For use with most fixed needle (disposable) syringe for subcutaneous injections
Each package contains 1 – Autoject 2, 2 – depth adjusters, 1 – yellow primer/depth guide, carrying pouch and instructions.